What do I do if I want to claim under the HRI scheme?

We need to enter the details of the works on line. So if you intend applying under this scheme, before the work starts you need to tell us that you will be applying and give us your Local Property Tax ID. We will then enter the details on line onto the Revenue website (HRI on line). When payments are made we will also enter these on line. These payments must be made by the owner occupier. You will be able to view these entries on the Revenue website.

Have Any Project for Us? Call Now Or Send A Message

Send Message